- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Imagine Knowing Exactly What to Do EVERY Garden Season!
The Master Your Garden Planner teaches you exactly what to do to start your garden from soil to seed to harvest!
NEWLY UPDATED WITH 26 NEW PAGES!
- easy to follow instructions
- seed starting cheat sheets for YOUR zone
- plan for the full season, or the full year
- all your precious learned knowledge all in one place
- peace of mind that you are starting your garden right!
NEW TO GARDENING? NO PROBLEM!
The Master Your Garden Planner has all the tools and information you need to get your vegetable garden planned started the right way–according to YOUR planting zone!
LOADS OF VEGETABLE GARDEN PLANNING WORKSHEETS
The Master Your Garden Planner not only tells you how to get your garden started, but it SHOWS you. It’s like having an expert hold your hand through the process, and shows you how to get the most benefit from your work!
CAN BE PRINTED AND USED EVERY YEAR
No need to purchase anything more–this vegetable garden planner has all you need to journal your notes and progress from year to year!
BONUS PLANT INFO SHEETS + 26 NEW PAGES!
Includes info sheets on 10 commonly grown plants + a blank info sheet you can print again and again for the varieties of plants you like to grow each year!
- 74 pages of information, worksheets, and instructions for starting and keeping track of your garden adventures
- how to find your planting zone
- what you can plant and when where you live
- how to choose your seeds
- how to decide what you will plant your seeds in
- how to plant seeds most effectively
- how to care for your seedlings until you are ready to plant them outdoors
- 12 month calendar
- printable grids for planning your vegetable garden
- info sheets on 10 commonly grown plants + a blank for others
See what they’re saying.
Our happy customers have a lot to say about our products and services!
The Garden Planner by Kristi Stone of Stone Family Farmstead, is just what the beginner gardener needs! If you are not someone who can just wing it, and needs charts and guides to direct you through the gardening season, this is just what you are looking for. I especially love how thorough this planner is, from guiding you on how to plan what to grow for your family, to starting seeds, to planning your garden layout. I also love how it encourages the user to take notes about what worked well and what didn’t, because these types of notes are the best to learn from!
Tamara R.The Reid Homestead
Starting a garden can feel absolutely overwhelming. At least for me it has felt that way! Kristi’s garden planner really breaks things down to make the idea of starting a backyard garden a lot less intimidating. She’s organized this planner so that you can easily keep track of your garden’s growth throughout the year. This will be a really useful resource to look back on for the success of future backyard gardens as well!
Jessie S.Tiny Yellow Bungalow
I am loving this gardening planner. I recently purchased a large seed bank and was feeling super overwhelmed trying to figure out when to plant each variety. This helped me get organized and even helped me think through how many plants I needed. A great planner for both beginner and intermediate gardeners.
Laura P.Lazy Dog Ranch
Wow! This journal is what my husband and I need. We are beguner gardners and we have learned a lot. This journal will take us to the next level. We stated we would start Journaling our seeds. There is a lot of rich advice and even master Gardners will benefit from this book! A must have!!