How to Get to Your Profile
The first thing I want to share with you is your profile. This is pretty much the hub of the site for every student, because your profile is where you can get to anywhere you want to go. Your profile is where you can access the courses you are working through, plus group notifications for the VIP Handmade Holiday Group.
To get to your profile:
First, go to Stone Family Farmstead: https://stonefamilyfarmstead.com and find LOG IN in the menu under the logo. Click that and log into the site.
Once you log into the site, you will end up on your Activity page. This page will also include another navigation menu on the left (in green) that will allow you to navigate everything that is available to you on the site. This includes courses you are enrolled in, memberships you have joined, etc. Here’s what each of those tabs allows you to do:
- PROFILE TAB: edit your profile photo and cover image
- COURSES TAB: see your courses, memberships; if you have earned any achievements or certificates, those are there too
- NOTIFICATIONS TAB: Review all of your read and unread notifications from your friends, the community, and your groups
- MESSAGES TAB: Read your private messages
- FRIENDS TAB: See your friends list, and accept friend requests
- GROUPS TAB: See the groups you belong to, and accept group invitations
Make sure to click around a bit to get familiar with the way the site works before the course and activities start so you don’t get lost on the first day!
Don’t worry, though — if you do get lost you can always go to the menu at the top of the site, click on “YOUR LINKS” then “YOUR PROFILE” and get to all your stuff again!
How to Edit Your Profile and Access Your Course(s)
Once you are at your profile page, there are a couple of navigation menus with green words. I covered it a little in the last email, but pictures are always helpful!
How to Access Course Lessons and VIP Group for your Course
From your Profile, you can click on the COURSES tab and see which courses you are enrolled in. Click on the course you want to work on.
Your course will open, and there are two places you can access your lessons, as shown below. To access the group, go to the main course page and click “VISIT GROUP”.
That’s it! See you “inside”!